Students must wear smart office clothing and have their lanyard & ID on at all times.
Tailored skirt, dress or trousers â€“ skirts should be worn on or below the knee
Smart jumper/ cardigan
The following items are NOT part of the Sixth Form Dress Code:
- Trainers, Vans/Converse, high heels, sandals
- Jeans, leggings, jeggings, denim,
- T-shirts, cold shoulder tops, vests, low cut tops/crop tops and hoodies
- Extremes of fashion or hair colours that draw undue attention.
- Jewellery should be discreet and facial piercings are not permitted.
- Sports clothing (except for during Sport or PE practical sessions, students should bring appropriate items to change into if they study either of these subjects)