Edmonton County School is proud to be a member of the Edmonton ·¬ÇÑÊÓÆµ Partnership.
The Edmonton ·¬ÇÑÊÓÆµ Partnership is an alliance of schools and members of the local ·¬ÇÑÊÓÆµ who manage a range of local projects and events that help improve the lives of children, young people, their families and the wider ·¬ÇÑÊÓÆµ in the local area of Edmonton.
Current and recent projects include:
- Stronger Edmonton: a multi-agency approach to support young people in Edmonton at risk of or already involved in the early stages of criminal activity
- Dream, Believe, Succeed: an ambitious vision of in-school and extra-curricular support for children and young people in Edmonton
- The Eastern European Hub: providing additional support for Bulgarian and Eastern European families in Edmonton
- Skills for Life: A personal development programme to help unemployed 16â€“24-year-olds to get back into the world of work
- HAF Programme: using funding from the council to run catch-up programmes for vulnerable young people during the school holidays
- Forest Schools: Planting seeds and watching them grow! Providing pupils with new learning experiences in the great outdoors
- ESOL and Family Learning: courses available through Barnet and Southgate College to help parents and families learn new skills and improve their employability
Please visit the Edmonton ·¬ÇÑÊÓÆµ Partnership website for further details: